Pride Racer Striped Mask in Oatmeal to benefit The Trevor Project
It's Pride Month, and since we are allies of the LGBTQ community we wanted to show up with something special this month. For the entire month of June, with all of our products we will be donating 20% of our profits to The Trevor Project. A national organization providing crisis-intervention and suicide-prevention services to LGBTQ people under 25.
Our special Pride Racer Masks are all painted by hand in our Tulusa Studio. They feature a light weight linen front, cotton back, a filter slot, removable nose wire, and adjustable ear loops.
Masks are printed with color-safe, non-toxic ink in our studio in Alexandria, VA. You may find variations from piece to piece, and we think that's part of the beauty of what we do.
- One size, adult: 8 x 5"
- Flat nose wire to keep mask fitted to face, removable for washing
- Pocket for filter
- Three pleats for a custom, flattering fit
- Vertical bottom pleat so mask fits comfortably under the chin
- Soft fold over elastic for all day wear
- Adjustable ear loops
- Wash by hand or in the machine
- Smooth and lay flat to dry