Linen Tea Towels in Cherry Bomb (10 patterns)
From keeping a kettle warm to lining a basket of muffins, tea towels do it all. These gems hang with ease from their colorful loop in powder rooms and kitchens alike.
They make the best reusable wrap and double as a present when gifting your favorite bottle of wine, homemade loaf of bread, or any treasure tucked inside of a box.
All of our linens are created to mix and match within the Tulusa world of colors and patterns.
Tea towels are printed with hand-cut blocks, sewn, and wrapped with colorful Italian ribbon in our studio in Alexandria, VA. You may find variations from piece to piece, and we think that's part of the beauty of what we do.
Printed on 100 percent heirloom-quality linen with color-safe, non-toxic ink.
- Available in prints: beetle, lotus, peony, polka dot, pom pom, monstera, rose, snake, sunflower, tiger
- Available in hand-mixed ombré shades: cherry bomb, huckleberry, lemon fizz, pop rocks, prickly pear, purple haze
- Size: 18 x 24"
- Available in oatmeal linen
- Hand-painted hook sewn in back
- Machine wash in cold, lay flat to dry
- Iron as needed