While the kids are preparing for a night of being wild on sugar, we jumped down the rabbit hole of google, and found this incredible cocktail whose spell you just won't be able to resist. This Witches Brew is perfectly paired with our Scarab Cocktail Napkin in Rose's Sunset and a side of skull for good measure.
Treat yourself to this dark concoction while you're soaking up the Fall scents and sounds.
Happy Halloween to all of you witches and goblins!
BE SURE TO PICK UP A SET OF OUR COCKTAIL NAPKINS WHILE YOU'RE HERE!
BLACK WIDOW SMASH
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for topping
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus a sprig for serving
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 - 2 ounces tequila or Mezcal
- a couple dashes of orange bitters
- sparkling water, for topping
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries, rosemary, lemon juice and honey. Muddle all of the ingredients together, squishing everything to release the juices. Add the tequila and orange bitters.
2. Add ice to your glass and strain the drink over the ice. Top the glass with a little more ice, pour the sparkling water over, and gently stir to combine. Garnish with fresh rosemary. DRINK!
Thanks to Half-Baked Harvest for the inspiration to share this wonderful treat!