I am forever grateful for the opportunity I've been given to create products that brighten the homes of clients and friends. Whether you're hosting, visiting, or staying in this year, my wish for you is that you'll find yourself surrounded by someone—or something—that brings you happiness and joy.
Thanksgiving is always so wonderfully decadent in our house, and I find myself trying not to overload on carbs so I can enjoy, but not overindulge. This recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranates and Vanilla-Pecan Butter is one I find myself going back to year after year because the tastes of sweet, tart, and salty just wrap me up in a flavorful hug.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranates and Vanilla-Pecan Butter
- Combine the butter and vanilla bean seeds in a small bowl. Fold in the pecans and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan and toss with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until lightly golden brown, 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, add the pomegranate molasses and stir to combine. Return to the oven and cook until just tender, about 10 minutes longer.
- Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl, add the pomegranate seeds and lime and orange zests. Transfer to a platter and top with some of the Vanilla-Pecan butter.